THE PEAK THOUGHT LEADERSHIP FORUM FOR THE IMPACT INVESTMENT COMMUNITY
A new way of doing business is taking hold, one that harnesses the power of capital markets to deliver social and environmental change. Impact investment is an established, sizeable and global financial market hungry for knowledge sharing, know how, innovation and expertise.
2017 PROGRAM BEING DEVELOPED
Curation of the program - speakers, topics, case studies, deals, workshops, panels, interactive breakouts - under the leadership, expertise and inspiration of the 2017 Program Advisory Panel
2016 SUMMIT Program
Click here for last year’s program of the Asia Pacific’s largest gathering of impact investors.
2016 international speakers
Our international speakers brought valuable insight into the global landscape providing current best practice, international case studies, examples of impact portfolios, deals, investment processes and knowledge of new frontiers.
- Amit Bouri, CEO & Co-founder Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN) (US)
- Ben Thornley, Co-founder and Managing Partner at Tideline (US)
- Abigail Noble, CEO of The ImPact (US)
- David Wood, Director, Initiative for Responsible Investment (US)
- Amit Bhatia, CEO of Impact Investors Council (IND)
- Wolfgang Hafenmayer, Managing Partner, Challenger73 (CH)