THE PEAK THOUGHT LEADERSHIP FORUM FOR THE IMPACT INVESTMENT COMMUNITY
A new way of doing business is taking hold, one that harnesses the power of capital markets to deliver social and environmental change. Impact investment is an established, sizeable and global financial market hungry for knowledge sharing, know how, innovation and expertise.
2016 SUMMIT Program announced
We are excited to present you this year’s program of the Asia Pacific’s largest gathering of impact investors.
Please note that more speakers will join our stellar lineup - watch this space for updates and news! READ MORE
Our international speakers will bring valuable insight into the global landscape providing current best practice, international case studies, examples of impact portfolios, deals, investment processes and knowledge of new frontiers.
- Amit Bouri, CEO & Co-founder Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN) (US)
- Ben Thornley, Co-founder and Managing Partner at Tideline (US)
- Abigail Noble, CEO of The ImPact (US)
- David Wood, Director, Initiative for Responsible Investment (US)
- Amit Bhatia, CEO of Impact Investors Council (IND)
- Wolfgang Hafenmayer, Managing Partner, Challenger73 (CH)