One of the things that is most commented about in impact investing is demonstrating deal flow – and of course, institutional deal flow.
We hear you.
And we’re responding.
At this year’s Impact Investment Summit we’ll have six institutional deals featured as well as a number of deal deep dives, where deals are unpacked to help the audience understand how it was put together, why it chose particular measurement outcomes and how it secured investment – and of course, what the investment methodology is.
Here are 10 featured highlights:
- Morgan Stanley will present a deep dive into its Private Equity Impact Fund, a fund of funds, featuring case studies of completed investments as well as analysis of impact measurement and reporting.
- BlackRock will feature its Impact World Equity Fund.
- Credit Suisse will highlight its Asian Impact Fund.
- superannuation will be part of a panel presenting a deep dive into its social housing deal with Horizon Housing.
- Christian Super’s Chief Investment Officer Tim Macready will headline a workshop: “Developing Impact Investing Strategies for Institutions and Superfunds”.
- Impact Investment Group will showcase its Giant Leap Fund.
- Christian Super's Tim Macready and Jessica Matthews from Cambridge Associates will lead an interactive conversation about institutional investor dynamics in a national and global context.
- Unitus Impact will feature its Livelihood Impact Fund, which has USD45m to invest in scalable businesses that improve the livelihoods of the working poor in Asia's fastest growing economies.
- NAB will brief on its Climate Bonds and Green Bonds.
- NAB will highlight how institutions can get behind government driven Social Impact Bonds.
This type of institutional impact investment line-up has never been put together in one place at one time.
So we hope you can join us at the Summit, 26 & 27 October, for a ‘warts & all’ account from ground-breakers in Deals - as well as Deep Dives and Dynamics.
Please click here to secure your place.
Yours in impact
From our team