Momentum is building for the 2nd Impact Investment Summit at Doltone House, Sydney, with 5 stellar international speakers leading the line-up.
- Ben Thornley, Co-founder and Managing Partner at Tideline (US)
- Abigail Noble, CEO of The ImPact (US)
- Professor Durreen Shahnaz, founder of Impact Investment Exchange Asia (SGP)
- Amit Bhatia, CEO of Impact Investors Council (IND)
- Wolfgang Hafenmayer, Head of Societal Impact Advisory at Trusted Family (CH)
This year's Summit builds on the highly successful 2015 event with Daniel Madhavan, CEO of Impact Investing Australia and Jessica Roth, Director of the Social Impact Hub, co-chairing the 2016 Program Advisory Panel.
For more information about the 2016 Summit and to view the ever-evolving, impressive line-up of international and local impact investment leaders, click here.
Don't miss this unique opportunity for real thought leadership in this growing capital market.